2011年1月26日 星期三

Self - Introduction

ハロー みんなさん

私は クローディア です

Hello everyone ~

I'm Claudia, an AA year 1 student.

I love language learning and cultural studies.

I would like to learn different languages such as Italian, Korean, German etc.

Languages break the communication barriers between races.

If i learn more languages, i would be able to communicate with the local people and

can know more about their cultures by direct conversation and observation.

So language is so important in my life. And i will always try my best to pursue it.

Sorry for typing English as my Japanese  is not good enough to write a passage.

Though i have been learning Japanese for a few years,

i forgot most of them as i have to prepare for my public exam the past 2 years.

So this course is a great chance for me to pick up my Japanese.

And I'm so happy to have culture lessons because these are something i can't learn from the langauge school.

They may tell us a brief summary of some cultural practices of Japan. But they never go into detail.

I'm so happy to learn more about it from this course as i'm so interested in cultural studies.

よろしくおねがいします

沒有留言:

張貼留言